ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- "Teaching other children, especially those with special needs, is my passion." — Jessa, 20, of the Philippines. https://t.co/C8n2Md2XT6 1 day ago
- Our hearts and minds are with children and families in Mexico as they face the tragic aftermath of yet another eart… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Hope graduated from the Zambia Nurse and Life Skills Training Project last week and was the best e-learning student… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Anne Goddard, our president and CEO, offers food to a child in Kenya during her visit to assess the ongoing drought… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- When children go to school, they aren’t just learning literacy and math skills. https://t.co/msOxtHIZTZ 5 days ago