ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Kalkidan and Berhan, 9, live in the Boset District of Ethiopia. They're happy to have a new water point that ChildF… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- When children don't have access to safe water, they face many risks. https://t.co/dA3dD7cvXm 2 days ago
- Culture Close-Up: Rehemia, 18, pours coffee during a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. In this ceremony, coffe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- "Women used to be shy. Now we have learned to express ourselves." —Bekelech, 3rd from right. The ChildFund-supporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When women thrive, communities rise. https://t.co/wU5OuDbAA1 1 week ago