ChildFund Bolivia’s National Director Wendy McFarren offers insights into this South American country where ChildFund has provided services to children in need since 1980. Through her video blog, Wendy describes Bolivia’s indigenous identity and the children who live in crisis situations on a daily basis.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Vocational training programs tackle child labor, one of the roots of #poverty. https://t.co/EOYvltc6vA 2 days ago
- RT @COREGroupDC: We are proud of @COREGroupDC member @ChildFund International's work supporting vulnerable children. Read more: https://t.c… 5 days ago
- Don't miss the third installment of our Toy Making Demonstration at 2PM EST today on Facebook Live!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- 2.7M kids and pregnant/nursing moms need specialized food to treat moderate acute malnutrition as a result of the E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It all starts small, and small gets big. And big gets bigger and the results amaze you... https://t.co/RCG7tj7TTK 1 week ago