ChildFund Indonesia National Director Sharon Thangadurai provides an update on issues most affecting children and youth in Indonesia. Many children are malnourished and child abandonment is not uncommon, so increasing children’s access to healthcare and education are pressing priorities for ChildFund.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Monica manages a credit union in Ecuador that was founded with the support of ChildFund. Oh — and she's also a form… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- Education plays an essential role in children's lives. https://t.co/9m6txA8HQ4 1 day ago
- "Teaching other children, especially those with special needs, is my passion." — Jessa, 20, of the Philippines. https://t.co/C8n2Md2XT6 4 days ago
- Our hearts and minds are with children and families in Mexico as they face the tragic aftermath of yet another eart… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Hope graduated from the Zambia Nurse and Life Skills Training Project last week and was the best e-learning student… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago