ChildFund Indonesia National Director Sharon Thangadurai provides an update on issues most affecting children and youth in Indonesia. Many children are malnourished and child abandonment is not uncommon, so increasing children’s access to healthcare and education are pressing priorities for ChildFund.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- When you donate to ChildFund, your gift helps kids have safe places to live, play and learn. https://t.co/99SxYkcQ1E 8 hours ago
- "The best gift I ever gave was when I gave my mom hugs, because I am 10 years old and I don't have any money to buy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Catch our Facebook Live segment at 2 p.m. EST to hear real letters from sponsored children! facebook.com/ChildFundInter… https://t.co/KuwITnuuzW 4 days ago
- Learn how 12-year-old Yuzina, from Mozambique, says "gift" in her language, Portuguese! https://t.co/tvV2wP5BDV 5 days ago
- When you buy a camel through our Real Gifts Catalog, it will go directly to a family in Kenya who needs the nourish… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago