ChildFund Uganda National Director Simba Machingaidze reports on ChildFund’s efforts to provide education and basic health care services to Uganda’s children and their families. “Education will open many doors for children in Uganda,” he says.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Vocational training programs tackle child labor, one of the roots of #poverty. https://t.co/EOYvltc6vA 2 days ago
- RT @COREGroupDC: We are proud of @COREGroupDC member @ChildFund International's work supporting vulnerable children. Read more: https://t.c… 5 days ago
- Don't miss the third installment of our Toy Making Demonstration at 2PM EST today on Facebook Live!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- 2.7M kids and pregnant/nursing moms need specialized food to treat moderate acute malnutrition as a result of the E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It all starts small, and small gets big. And big gets bigger and the results amaze you... https://t.co/RCG7tj7TTK 1 week ago