The Cantinho dos Sonhos program in Brazil is not only helping children in rural communities learn to read, it’s also helping them discover their dreams.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Since 1994, 4.4 billion people have been affected by disasters, which claimed 1.3 million lives and cost US$2 trillion. #ThursdayThoughts 15 hours ago
- Up to 325 million extremely #poor people are expected to live in the 49 most hazard-prone countries by 2030. #ThursdayThoughts 17 hours ago
- Did you know 8 out of 10 of the world’s cities most at risk to natural disasters are in the #Phillippines?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- During our #FacebookLive event w/ @newsboys there'll be a special contest during the broadcast. Watch to learn more… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Our mantra for #kids who’ve been affected by natural disasters is to kick fear out & invite happiness back! How do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago