The Cantinho dos Sonhos program in Brazil is not only helping children in rural communities learn to read, it’s also helping them discover their dreams.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- When you donate to ChildFund, your gift helps kids have safe places to live, play and learn. https://t.co/99SxYkcQ1E 8 hours ago
- "The best gift I ever gave was when I gave my mom hugs, because I am 10 years old and I don't have any money to buy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Catch our Facebook Live segment at 2 p.m. EST to hear real letters from sponsored children! facebook.com/ChildFundInter… https://t.co/KuwITnuuzW 4 days ago
- Learn how 12-year-old Yuzina, from Mozambique, says "gift" in her language, Portuguese! https://t.co/tvV2wP5BDV 5 days ago
- When you buy a camel through our Real Gifts Catalog, it will go directly to a family in Kenya who needs the nourish… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago