Every 30 seconds, a child dies from malaria. In The Gambia, as well as in many other countries, ChildFund is educating children about this deadly disease, and how it can be prevented. Meet Lamine and Binta.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- We're so thankful and excited to be one of the featured nonprofit organizations in @NatGeo and @ProcterGamble's new… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- When she has access to water, she doesn’t have to travel to get it — so she can be safer. When that water is clean,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Kalkidan and Berhan, 9, live in the Boset District of Ethiopia. They're happy to have a new water point that ChildF… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- When children don't have access to safe water, they face many risks. https://t.co/dA3dD7cvXm 3 days ago
- Culture Close-Up: Rehemia, 18, pours coffee during a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. In this ceremony, coffe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago