Every 30 seconds, a child dies from malaria. In The Gambia, as well as in many other countries, ChildFund is educating children about this deadly disease, and how it can be prevented. Meet Lamine and Binta.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- RT @COREGroupDC: We are proud of @COREGroupDC member @ChildFund International's work supporting vulnerable children. Read more: https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Don't miss the third installment of our Toy Making Demonstration at 2PM EST today on Facebook Live!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- 2.7M kids and pregnant/nursing moms need specialized food to treat moderate acute malnutrition as a result of the E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- It all starts small, and small gets big. And big gets bigger and the results amaze you... https://t.co/RCG7tj7TTK 5 days ago
- RT @ittahBlimaJ: 🙏 to @ChildFund. Sponsoring Obert (🇿🇲) has been an incredible 11yrs. 😁/😢 to learn he will soon graduate from the program.… 5 days ago