We at ChildFund couldn’t do our work without mothers. We are humbled by their strength and love for their families. This message is to honor them on Mother’s Day, coming up this Sunday. We love you, Mom!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Kalkidan and Berhan, 9, live in the Boset District of Ethiopia. They're happy to have a new water point that ChildF… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- When children don't have access to safe water, they face many risks. https://t.co/dA3dD7cvXm 2 days ago
- Culture Close-Up: Rehemia, 18, pours coffee during a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. In this ceremony, coffe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- "Women used to be shy. Now we have learned to express ourselves." —Bekelech, 3rd from right. The ChildFund-supporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When women thrive, communities rise. https://t.co/wU5OuDbAA1 1 week ago