We at ChildFund couldn’t do our work without mothers. We are humbled by their strength and love for their families. This message is to honor them on Mother’s Day, coming up this Sunday. We love you, Mom!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Meti lives in Ethiopia, where a severe drought has caused food insecurity. Donate to help children, like Meti, toda… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Today, more than 160 million children worldwide are being harmed by child labor. https://t.co/dik351IOO0 4 days ago
- "If I work hard, I can be the doctor that I always wanted to be." — Alexia, 13, of Kenya. https://t.co/fIC6H4tlDF 1 week ago
- Wondering what we're doing this month? Here are a few things on our agenda in July! https://t.co/05QJW3F3tv 1 week ago
- Kids play at a child-centered space after severe flooding in Sri Lanka. Thank you for your support -- you're helpin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago