In Sri Lanka, ChildFund is helping children and youth map risks in their communities, and then listening to their ideas for bringing about meaningful change. One youth group used a small video camera to document the challenges they see daily. This is their field report.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Vocational training programs tackle child labor, one of the roots of #poverty. https://t.co/EOYvltc6vA 2 days ago
- RT @COREGroupDC: We are proud of @COREGroupDC member @ChildFund International's work supporting vulnerable children. Read more: https://t.c… 5 days ago
- Don't miss the third installment of our Toy Making Demonstration at 2PM EST today on Facebook Live!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- 2.7M kids and pregnant/nursing moms need specialized food to treat moderate acute malnutrition as a result of the E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It all starts small, and small gets big. And big gets bigger and the results amaze you... https://t.co/RCG7tj7TTK 1 week ago