Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- As policies/procedures surrounding children separated from their families continue to evolve, a major concern has y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Positive, responsive parenting can help combat the negative effects of poverty so children can develop as they shou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Cristel & her dad, Saúl, live in Oruro, Bolivia. Saúl participated in a ChildFund-supported program that's helping… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "I want to see people full of humanity." — Heaven (left), 15, of Ethiopia. Heaven & Neneh, 14, of the Gambia, are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Culture Close-up: Eight-year-old friends Juanda & Hanifa live in Kupang, Indonesia. This weekend, Hanifa & her fami… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago