Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Meti lives in Ethiopia, where a severe drought has caused food insecurity. Donate to help children, like Meti, toda… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Today, more than 160 million children worldwide are being harmed by child labor. https://t.co/dik351IOO0 5 days ago
- "If I work hard, I can be the doctor that I always wanted to be." — Alexia, 13, of Kenya. https://t.co/fIC6H4tlDF 1 week ago
- Wondering what we're doing this month? Here are a few things on our agenda in July! https://t.co/05QJW3F3tv 1 week ago
- Kids play at a child-centered space after severe flooding in Sri Lanka. Thank you for your support -- you're helpin… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago