Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- "In my free time I like to daydream about going to my grandma’s house to play and eat cookies!" — Sarah, 5, of Braz… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- "In my free time, I like to daydream about going to my grandma’s house to play and eat cookies!" — Sarah, 5, of Bra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Learn how 6-year-old Glendy, from Guatemala, says "play pretend" in her language, Achí! https://t.co/4hNzQ3RlF8 3 days ago
- RT @ChildFundAll: “Wherever men and women are condemned to live in extreme poverty, human rights are violated.” Father Joseph Wresinski #E… 4 days ago
- "If you are born in poverty, you don't have to live in it forever." — John, 23, of Kenya.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago