Today, we’re sharing drawings from children in ChildFund’s Angola programs. Enjoy!
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Dany looks up at Sebastian, a clinical officer at the clinic in Luangwa, during an exam. This clinic is short on sp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- Eliza lives in Luangwa, Zambia. She used to fetch water from the Zambezi River — water that carries harmful bacteri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- When children have water and nutritious food, their bodies and minds are safer, healthier and happier. https://t.co/CNDCtQWqjm 4 days ago
- Culture Close-up: A boy weaves a new hat — and balances some of his handiwork on his head — in Luangwa, Zambia. Tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Margaret lives in the same community as Rita (see our post last week for Rita’s story!) and also had malaria. “When… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago