Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Many people in the countries where we work are celebrating holidays this time of year. If you’re celebrating a holi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Amanikor prepares sweet potatoes at her home in Turkana County, Kenya. ChildFund is helping her & her community acq… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Being kind is not only good for others, it's good for your health, too! How have you shown kindness this year? https://t.co/aSrliFaQ9Q 1 week ago
- In Ayien’s community in Kenya, we provided a water source & irrigation kits so community members can grow & harvest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @CFundAdvocates: Adequate education & financial resources = power. When girls & women have the chance to build skills that can help them… 2 weeks ago