Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Culture Close-up: Lotería is a Mexican game that's similar to American bingo, but instead of numbers, lotería cards… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How do you think you might be limited in your life if you'd never learned to read or write? https://t.co/wpERaXfUgk 3 days ago
- Eva is in charge of weekly sessions for our Just Read! program in Texas, which helps kids access books written in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Almost 10 percent of the world’s youth are illiterate. https://t.co/PgM4IRlbEu 1 week ago
- Angela reads a book with help from her mom, Baudilia, at their home in Guatemala. Her ability to read & write can o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago