Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- "The best gift I ever gave was when I gave my mom hugs, because I am 10 years old and I don't have any money to buy… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Catch our Facebook Live segment at 2 p.m. EST to hear real letters from sponsored children! facebook.com/ChildFundInter… https://t.co/KuwITnuuzW 3 days ago
- Learn how 12-year-old Yuzina, from Mozambique, says "gift" in her language, Portuguese! https://t.co/tvV2wP5BDV 4 days ago
- When you buy a camel through our Real Gifts Catalog, it will go directly to a family in Kenya who needs the nourish… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- We all have unique skills and talents, and when we share those skills with one another, the world becomes a brighte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago