Jake Lyell, photojournalist and videographer, provides a behind-the-scenes view as he travels to southern Africa to document the needs of the people of Zambia and report on the successes of ChildFund projects in the area. Enjoy the video.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- When children don't have access to safe water, they face many risks. https://t.co/dA3dD7cvXm 5 hours ago
- Culture Close-Up: Rehemia, 18, pours coffee during a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony. In this ceremony, coffe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- "Women used to be shy. Now we have learned to express ourselves." —Bekelech, 3rd from right. The ChildFund-supporte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- When women thrive, communities rise. https://t.co/wU5OuDbAA1 1 week ago
- We know that when mothers have agency over their money, they make choices that benefit their children. In honor of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago