Only about 1 in 5 children in Indonesia have access to a pre-primary education program. In the remote highlands of Central Java, ChildFund is working hand in hand with communities to refurbish Early Childhood Development centers and also train teachers and parents to nourish children in their critical early years of development.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Brothers share their new superhero book with a staff member during a festival in Texas (their favorite characters a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Culture Close-up: Lotería is a Mexican game that's similar to American bingo, but instead of numbers, lotería cards… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- How do you think you might be limited in your life if you'd never learned to read or write? https://t.co/wpERaXfUgk 4 days ago
- Eva is in charge of weekly sessions for our Just Read! program in Texas, which helps kids access books written in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Almost 10 percent of the world’s youth are illiterate. https://t.co/PgM4IRlbEu 1 week ago