Only about 1 in 5 children in Indonesia have access to a pre-primary education program. In the remote highlands of Central Java, ChildFund is working hand in hand with communities to refurbish Early Childhood Development centers and also train teachers and parents to nourish children in their critical early years of development.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- Amanikor prepares sweet potatoes at her home in Turkana County, Kenya. ChildFund is helping her & her community acq… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Being kind is not only good for others, it's good for your health, too! How have you shown kindness this year? https://t.co/aSrliFaQ9Q 6 days ago
- In Ayien’s community in Kenya, we provided a water source & irrigation kits so community members can grow & harvest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @CFundAdvocates: Adequate education & financial resources = power. When girls & women have the chance to build skills that can help them… 1 week ago
- RT @CFundAdvocates: From Nov. 25-Dec. 10, we’re engaging full-force in #16Days of activism to #EndGBV. We know that until #GBV is eradicate… 1 week ago