Only about 1 in 5 children in Indonesia have access to a pre-primary education program. In the remote highlands of Central Java, ChildFund is working hand in hand with communities to refurbish Early Childhood Development centers and also train teachers and parents to nourish children in their critical early years of development.
Search Past Posts
ChildFund Internatio… on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… Sharon Keith on Creating a Maternal Bond Befor… JORDAN TEMBO on Survey Shows Americans Severel… JORDAN TEMBO on Simple Learning Tools Teach Li… mindblower0011 on After Exchange Week, Sponsor R…
- RT @COREGroupDC: We are proud of @COREGroupDC member @ChildFund International's work supporting vulnerable children. Read more: https://t.c… 2 days ago
- Don't miss the third installment of our Toy Making Demonstration at 2PM EST today on Facebook Live!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- 2.7M kids and pregnant/nursing moms need specialized food to treat moderate acute malnutrition as a result of the E… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- It all starts small, and small gets big. And big gets bigger and the results amaze you... https://t.co/RCG7tj7TTK 5 days ago
- RT @ittahBlimaJ: 🙏 to @ChildFund. Sponsoring Obert (🇿🇲) has been an incredible 11yrs. 😁/😢 to learn he will soon graduate from the program.… 5 days ago